Tuesday, September 11, 2012

TFS in the Cloud? Yes!

I was debating today on what to use for personal source control.  I had just installed VisualSVN (which looks pretty nice) when I decided to do one more look online for any option related to TFS, since I'm familiar with that at work and it obviously integrates nicely with Visual Studio.

I found a link related to the new TFS 2012 Express version, which is a good option.  But in reading about that, I saw someone mention the cloud-based TFS Preview.  That's Team Foundation Service (not Server).  I've been using Windows Azure hosting services recently along with SQL Azure and I've been quite impressed.

I am blown away by the ease of use with the new TFS Preview.  And it is free.  Check it out:  http://tfspreview.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment